The City of Hoschton is a small community and a wonderful place to call home. It is located just off Interstate 85 in Jackson County in north Georgia, about 35 miles northeast of the Atlanta perimeter. Jackson County is included in the 10 fastest growing counties in the country yet offers an abundance of open spaces and unspoiled views of the state’s Piedmont Region – just south of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Our climate is moderate, pleasant, and enjoyable for a wide variety of outdoor activities.
Our city mixes the advantage of small town living and the convenience of being less than 45 minutes from urban areas such as Athens, Gainesville and metro Atlanta for shopping, dining and entertainment. On behalf of all of our citizens, please visit our community and make yourself at home.
Visit the City of Hoschton’s website HERE.
Hoschton Real Estate Listings
Active Listings in Hoschton
- 7382 Grand Reunion Drive Hoschton, GA 30548
- 4453 Orchard Grove Drive Hoschton, GA 30548
- 4352 Orchard Grove Drive Hoschton, GA 30548
- 455 South Hampton Circle Hoschton, GA 30548
Sold Listings in Hoschton
- 4916 Trilogy Park Trail Hoschton, GA 30548
- 6316 Black Rock Lane Hoschton, GA 30548
Walk Score for Hoschton
Hoschton School Data
Hoschton School Districts
We’re sorry, we were unable to load the school district data. Please check back soon.
- West Jackson Intermediate School
- 3-5, public
- Duncan Creek Elementary School
- PK-5, public
- Frank N. Osborne Middle School
- 6-8, public
- Mill Creek High School
- 9-12, public
- Celebration Academy
- PK-1, private